Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cooper Thomas James

Congratulations to Jessi and Sam on the birth of their beautiful baby boy!!! We have been anxiously waiting for our new friend & Cooper finally made his big arrival on Friday, October 10. We went to visit them in the hospital this weekend and seeing Cooper so sweet and cuddly swaddled in his little blanket made me a little bit teary. Lucy's only a few months old and I truly do not remember her being that small when we were in the hospital (although I'm sure the total exhaustion that came from being in labor for about 36 hours had something to do with that!). The expression "they grow up so fast" really hit home for me while holding this new life.

We wish the James' all the best as they prepare to bring their bundle of joy home and begin a new life together as a family of three!


"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27

No comments: