Saturday, March 26, 2011

Swingers

Hannah has discovered the swing and is loving it, which means Lucy is having to adjust to taking turns. She still pretty much had full run over all the toys and such but now that Hannah is crawling and into everything, Lucy's realizing that another person is equally as interested in her "stuff."  In fact, she has started tattling whenever Hannah takes something of hers!  Sibling rivalry, here we come... 

But for the most part, they are so very sweet with each other.  Lucy has started calling sister "my Hannah" and complaining when she has to take a nap because the boss of everything wants her to keep playing.  :)  I so love watching these two delight in each other's company.

"I push Hannah real high!" Yikes.
Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My turn
"You don't take my picture, okay?"

No comments: